By Amanda Roland
Working out is something we all should do to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but sometimes it’s hard to do, especially when you don’t have the right playlists. Try incorporating some of these workout songs into your routine to motivate you to hit that extra set or run that extra mile!
Pop/alternative workout songs:
If you like listening to pop or alternative radio, then you will like these hits. A lot of these songs start small and end big, just like your workout should be! Get that slow build-up of adrenaline and energy to finish your workout strong.
- Body (ft. brando) – Loud Luxury
- Peanut Butter Jelly – Galantis
- Babel – Mumford & Sons
- Lost In Japan – Shawn Mendes & Zedd
- Love Me – The 1975
Rock workout songs:
Unleash your inner rock star with these rock-heavy workout songs. These songs will get you so pumped you might not have to chug that pre-workout. Give them a try and feel the burn.
- I Only Lie When I Love You – Royal Blood
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Yellow – False Heads
- Animal – Spring King
- Dream On – Aerosmith
Hip-hop/rap workout songs:
There are tons of new hip-hop and rap workout songs out right now that are great to sprinkle into your workout playlist. With great beats and catchy courses, your workout will flow just like the lyrics in the songs. Enjoy these jams!
- SICKO MODE – Travis Scott
- No Brainer (ft. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo) – DJ Khaled
- Money – Cardi B
- Power – Kanye West
- Holy Key (ft. Big Sean, Kendrick Lamar & Betty Wright) – DJ Khaled
Enjoy your new gym playlists, and leave the gym feeling accomplished – and sweaty!