By Renee Castro
Jen Gotch is OK… Sometimes
- Jen Gotch is a mental health advocate and the founder of the company Ban.do. The podcasts covers almost every daily struggle we all face, right down to emotional eating.
- Notable Episode: How to Feel Better RIGHT NOW
- This weekly podcast explores everything mental health related including race and postnatal depression.
- Notable Episode: Actually Asking For Help
The Struggle Bus
- If its catchy name didn’t grab your attention, then Katharine Heller and Sally Tamarkin who have a lot of feelings sure will!
- Notable Episode: Beautiful, Sexy and Confident
The Hilarious World of Depression
- A light-hearted twist on depression is sure to make you feel comforted and not alone on this journey. John Moe is open and honest about the real life problems we face with depression.
- Notable Episode: Wil Wheaton is Really Hoping It’s All Worth It
Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Gretchen Rubin, the author of “The Happiness Project,” hosts this podcast with her sister in an effort to help make your life happier!
- Notable Episode: Remember, This Is Supposed to Be Fun
The Mental Illness Happy Hour
- Each hour-long episode is hosted by the comedian Paul Gilmartin, while focusing on how normal having a mental illness really is.
- Notable Episode: “Why Am I a Mess? My Parents loved Me – Amanda Bloom”