April 9, 2022 - April 9, 2022 @ 9:00 am
LOCATIONVeterans Memorial Park
7400 SW 41st Place,
Gainesville, Fl 32608
- Website: https://secure.qgiv.com/event/gatclotro202/
- Sponsor: Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida
Help those suffering from blood disorders and support the Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida by participating in a 5K run or walk on Saturday, April 9th.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., event begins at 9:00 a.m.
This year, we are asking you all to WALK or RUN and FUNDRAISE with us at Veteran's Park.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- REGISTER A WALK TEAM or RUN TEAM
- INVITE Your Friends And Family To Join You
- Start FUNDRAISING
- JOIN us & Celebrate Our Community
The funds raised through the our chapter events will continue to support these very important initiatives:
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Camp Spirit Tuition
- Educational Programming
- Medic Alert Identifications
- Comfy Caps
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Need help fundraising?
Once you register, we will send out fundraising tips to support you in your efforts. You can also reach out and chat with Fran about your fundraising!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
For more events, visit our Calendar.