The Super Bowl is known for a plethora of things, like amazing commercials, exciting half-time shows, yummy snacks and of course… the game itself! This year, the Kansas City Chiefs will face-off against the Philadelphia Eagles at Super Bowl LVII at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
While game day snacks are a must… more often than not they don’t agree with our strict diets, especially at this time of the year. Here are some healthy things you can add to your snack table at this year’s watch party!
- Goes great as a side for your chicken wings, and is a great appetizer too! Get creative and turn your veggies into a football look alike!
- A rainbow fruit tray is a great option for a healthier dessert. Assort your fruit by color and this tray is both gorgeous and yummy!
Sweet Potato Fries
- Instead of munching away on those oil filled deep-fried French fries, swap in sweet potatoes and an air fryer for a much healthier version your guests will love! Low-fat yogurt ranch is a great condiment that’s low-cal too!
Five Layer Dip
- This Mexican inspired tower of love can be healthy with a little fine-tuning! Throw in some avocado, black beans and corn for added fiber and good fats, and substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream and enjoy!!
- A game-day staple is chili, and its also perfect for the low weather we’ve been having lately. But put a twist on your passed down recipe and make your chili healthier for everyone at your party by swapping ground meat for ground turkey, yum!