Today is National Apple Day! Celebrate the day with this super easy and delicious Apple Crisp recipe that you can make in 35 minutes.
- 3-4 honey crisp apples
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour or almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter or butter alternative
- handful of walnuts
- Set your oven to 350 degrees. Cut up your apples into slices and place into a pie dish or casserole dish. Sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon on the apples, and stir up the apples in the dish.
- Mix together the oats, flour, walnuts and melted butter in a small bowl. Top the apples with the oat and flour mixture, and put the dish in the oven. Bake your apple crisp for 25-30 minutes until the apples are tender.
- After baking, let the crisp cool and serve with ice cream, whipped cream or coconut cream. Enjoy!
Iconic Foods In The US: Must-Try Foods From The West!
High Springs Farmers Market Celebrates New Pavilion This Month
Learn Basic Football Rules And Terms To Talk Sports With Anyone!
10 Pumpkin Inspired Products You Must Try This Season!
Interesting Pumpkin Facts That You Need To Know!