Today is National Apple Day! Celebrate the day with this super easy and delicious Apple Crisp recipe that you can make in 35 minutes.
- 3-4 honey crisp apples
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour or almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter or butter alternative
- handful of walnuts
- Set your oven to 350 degrees. Cut up your apples into slices and place into a pie dish or casserole dish. Sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon on the apples, and stir up the apples in the dish.
- Mix together the oats, flour, walnuts and melted butter in a small bowl. Top the apples with the oat and flour mixture, and put the dish in the oven. Bake your apple crisp for 25-30 minutes until the apples are tender.
- After baking, let the crisp cool and serve with ice cream, whipped cream or coconut cream. Enjoy!