Looking for a fall recipe that isn’t a dessert? Check out this delicious, savory Pumpkin Bruschetta recipe that will make the perfect appetizer to any meal!
- 1 1/2 cups cubed pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella
- Basil leaves
- Sour dough bread
- Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425° F
2. Toss the pumpkin and tomatoes with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.
3. Bake mixture for 20 minutes. The pumpkin should still be a little firm.
4. Toast the sour dough bread in the toaster or broil on high for 3-4 minutes.
5. Spoon roasted pumpkin mix onto the bread and top with pesto, basil leaves and mozzarella cubes.