Pumpkin season is here, and if you’ve never roasted your own pumpkin seeds, now is the time! It is super easy to do, and it’s a great way to use the seeds after carving your jack-o-lanterns. Use the recipe to make classic savory roasted pumpkin seeds to put on salads or add into trail mix.
Savory Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups fresh/raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Garlic salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Wash seeds off and dry completely. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter, garlic salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss in pumpkin seeds and stir until fully coated.
- Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet, in a single layer. 4. Bake at 350° F for 15-25 minutes or until edges are browned.
Learn More About Punkin Chunkin!
Fitness And Nutrition: The Magic Formula
Boo! Why Do People Enjoy Being Scared?
How To Make Creamy Pumpkin Soup From Scratch
3 “Hocus Pocus” Themed Frappuccinos To Order From Starbucks