Ahhh… the holiday wish lists. As children, we would add every shiny toy, bike and video game that we would see in those pretty glossy ads to our wish list. We wait eagerly until the morning so we could tear through the wrapping and unveil its secret contents. However, on an adult’s Christmas wish list, things aren’t as simple, are they? I mean, can we really ask “I would like my next months car payment paid” or “I’d like a membership to Sam’s club.” But, if kids can add a new, shiny red bike, why can’t we add “a new red sports car” to our lists or “for our kids to eat all their dinner.” I mean, it is a wish list after all. So, go ahead and add what you REALLY wish for on that list. Need some ideas… we’ve got you covered!
I WISH FOR…
1. My kid to start to eat pasta. Who doesn’t love pasta?
2. For my dog to stop waking me up at 6 a.m. on the dot, on the weekends
3. For airplanes to bring back meals…or just the friendly skies in general
4. A blackhead remover!
5. Electric toothbrush head replacements
6. A vacuum
7. A blender that actually crushes my ice
8. Affordable health insurance
9. A new roof
10. For my kids to put away the dishes without being asked
11. For someone to explain to me how the stock market works
12. To find all the socks the dryer ate
13. For the toilet seat to just magically go down
14. For 24 more hours in the day
15. For gravity to reverse, but only on my body
16. Just a bite of the Serendipity 3’s $25,000 Frrrozen Haute Chocolate ice cream sundae
17. For all fruits and vegetables to be sold chopped at the grocery store (and for cheap)
18. A lifetime supply of the good toilet paper
19. To be able to take a vacation, and really relax!
20. To eat a salad and actually feel joy.